While ACH payment risk can’t be eliminated, strategies can be implemented to limit it. Using real-life scenarios, this program will identify risks associated with originating and receiving ACH payments and cover ten important tips to mitigate your institution’s risk.
- Five primary types of risk associated with ACH payment processing
- Ancillary risks related to ACH payment processing
- ACH rule requirements for managing origination risk
- Effective risk management strategies and controls by risk type
- Using a real-life scenario, identify risks and apply appropriate mitigation techniques to limit potential loss
- 10 tips to effectively manage ACH payment risks
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for ACH operations staff, risk/compliance staff, auditors, and those individuals with the AAP and/or APRP accreditation.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Shelly Sipple, AAP, APRP, EPCOR
Shelly Sipple joined EPCOR in 2005 following an 11-year career with the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. As EPCOR’s Director of Certifications & Continuing Education, she designs and conducts education programs in support of ACH to over 2,000 financial institutions and corporate members. Shelly presents at regional and national industry conferences as an ACH payments expert. She received her Accredited ACH Professional designation in October 2006 and her Accredited Payments Risk Professional in March 2018. She is an active member of NACHA’s APRP Oversight Panel and holds a Bachelor’s in Business Education.
Originally recorded on May 16, 2019.
Recorded webinar is available until December 31, 2019.
Free Digital Copy included with purchase to download and view beyond link expiration date.
Price includes sales tax.