The way banks gain new customers is changing. Technology and new industries have entered the marketplace and are searching for methods to gain banking customers – including yours! Because of this trend, community banks cannot afford to take a wait-and-see attitude with business development. To sustain long-term growth, a proactive “go out and get ’em” approach must be taken to lead customers to your door. This webinar will give you a competitive edge through a 30-year proven system to identify and turn prospects into loyal, satisfied customers!
- Blueprint and tools for a successful business development foundation
- The Prospect to Customer System: five key components for turning a prospect into a customer
- Trigger points: identifying how prospects like to buy and how to influence their decision in your favor
- The exponential value of measuring performance
- Templates to create personal, conversational scripts for every component of the process
- Sample tracking report to measure and monitor activity
- Employee training log
- NEW – Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit staff responsible for outside business development and customer acquisition.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Tim Tivis, Pinnacle Training Group
Tim Tivis is the CEO of Pinnacle Training Group, which specializes in sales, leadership, staff development, and performance training. With 30 years of business development experience, he has created businesses in financial services, organizational software, and training and consulting.
Tim has received numerous sales and business awards and was the youngest president of The General Agents and Managers Association of West Texas. In addition, Tim has authored three books, Keep Your Eye on the Ball: Building Successful Business Relationships, The Extraordinary Team Dynamic, and Unleash Your Entrepreneur Factor. Tim has worked with banks, credit unions, financial services providers, hospitals, school districts, and numerous entrepreneurs around the country.
Originally recorded on July 25, 2019.
Recorded webinar is available until January 31, 2020.
Free Digital Copy included with purchase to download and view beyond link expiration date.
Price includes sales tax.